Our architects respect the following engagements
1. To have a Master in architecture and to be registered with the french national order of architects
2. To have an up-to date insurance according to the legal norms
3. To put their skills to good use for a real research of architectural quality
4. To do their best to respect the budget and the deadlines
5. To conceptualise eco-friendly and energy-saving projects
6. To develop a new architectural concept for each project according to the customer and her/his expectations
7. To set reasonable fees allowing him to spend enough time for the conceptualisation of the project.
8. To be unbiased and independent when chosing construction companies
9. To negociate a fair price with the construction companies for the customer
10. To be attentive to the customers’ expectations and give them total objective advices
11. To respect the ethic and moral code of architects
Architects of the month
A monthly selection of our best architects
NMA is an architects office who’s aimed at offering you a modern and conceptual view of your projects. Through their complementary experiments and skills, Nicolas and Laurie are spreading different concepts of architecture coming from all over the world. Their productions are always fiting with the customer’s dream while showing all their architectural skills ! The result is a unique and judicious architecture.
This office has been founded in 2013 in Marseille. Its goal is to establish a relationship based on share with the customer by constructing flats, villas, premises. Bertrand Guillon always makes sure that the customer dream is realised by using the lightening, the spatial organisation, the right material...
Founded in 2010, this office gathers individuals with complementary skills in interior architecture, urbanism and brief. This patchwork allows the realisation of minimalist and refined architectural projects. The results shows the high quality of their work.